PADI Scuba Diver Course on the Gili Islands
The course is based on the Open Water Diver course and covers the first three of five sections of knowledge development and pool sessions, and the first two of four open water training dives, resulting in an entry-level certification. Particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily in the company of a dive guide or if you have limited time for training, consider becoming a PADI Scuba Diver.
This certification allows for ample dive experience and is a good warm-up for the Open Water Diver course, if that’s your ultimate goal. You can upgrade later anytime to Open Water Diver by completing the remaining parts of the course in any other PADI diving center in the world.
As a PADI Scuba Diver you are qualified to:
- dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Dive master, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres / 40 feet
- obtain air fills for your private equipment, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision.
- continue your dive training and complete PADI Open Water Diver certification and other courses such as Project AWARE and equipment specialty courses.
- During the course you’ll cover material and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Buoyancy skills including comfortable ascents and descents, and breathing underwater.
- Staying warm underwater, streamlining your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques.
- Theory about diving environments and aquatic life you’re likely to encounter.
- Preventing common problems underwater.
- An introduction to boat diving.
The price includes: all diving equipment, return transfer to Lombok, a cool face towel, and cold mineral drinking water for when you come back on the boat after the dive.
To book now and we will make your stay in Lombok a holiday that is one to remember.